Day trip ship the Egberdina
- The day trip packages are all inclusive of catering.
- The home port of the Egberdina is Hoorn, but in consultation it is also possible to sail from other ports.
- The Egberdina is an official wedding location in Hoorn.
- The Egberdina is an extremely quiet ship due to its hull shape, it is skewed but does not roll. As a result, we rarely have people on board who become seasick.
- The Egberdina is included in the National Register of Sailing Monuments.
|Max. passengers (multi-day)||0|
|Max. passengers (day trip)||35|
- catering required
- sailing clothing
- powder room
- men's room
- beer tap
- bathing ladder
Below a limited number of prizes. The complete overview is visible when you click on the 'Take a no-obligation option' button in the 'General' tab.